Sunday, October 11, 2015

WRITING 1: AN INFORMAL LETTER

Hi Jana!

How are things? Sorry, I couldn’t reply you before, but I was very busy with my school homework. This year I start “second of batchillerat” and teachers give us a lot of homework. In addition, this saturday I spent all day at a basketball competition. First of all, I inform you about Pla de l’Estany.
Pla de l’Estany is a small but an amazing area. I have lived there for all my life and I really love this place.
Our house is situated in the center of banyoles, exactly near my school. It’s very easy to find it because my father painted it red.
In my house there live my parents, my grandma, my two little brothers and me. As soon as you arrive, you will be another member of my family. The most famous tourist place is the lake which is situated in the middle of Banyoles and around it there are pubs and restaurants to get some things to eat and drink. So, you can spend a nice time with your family or perhaps, friends.
If you prefer doing sport, you can go to “Club Natació Banyoles” and there you can swim in the lake or in the swimming pool. If you don’t like swimming, there are more options. For example: riding a bike, a horse or a boat around the lake.
In general, you’ll see that people in Banyoles love doing sport.
I can’t wait to see you.

Love,

Maria. 



No comments:

Post a Comment